What We Do
As a community led initiative, Hub & Spoke Harlow provides a number of exciting services that should get you in the saddle quickly. Here are just some examples of what we provide:
- Workshops - We provide a wide range of learning opportunities for participants which are designed to increase awareness and skills of cycling
- Bike Recycling - Got a bike you don’t need any more? Bring it along to the Hub and we’ll clean, repair and sell it to provide the Hub with funds to put back into more community cycling initiatives
- Cycling Skills - We have trained cycling experts that can help boost knowledge and confidence for people looking to develop their cycling skills
- Led Rides - These are a great way to learn about the cycle routes in and around Harlow. Our resident experts from the local club, Cycle Harlow know these routes like the back of their hands and led rides are designed to share them with those taking part in them
- Maintenance - Need your bike serviced or your puncture fixed? At the Hub we offer a range of maintenance services at competitive prices. As well as fixing bikes, we can teach you how to keep your bike roadworthy and how to carry our minor maintenance yourself. We provide workshops and handy tips and advice to anyone who calls into the Hub and asks for it
- Bike Hire - A key part of Hub & Spoke is the provision of bikes and helmets to those that don’t have access to their own equipment at reasonable prices. Call into the Hub and ask for more details – this service is not currently available but will be soon!